Firm Favorites in May
Atlanta | COVID-19 | Office News | What's going on! |
With less “to do” in these days of quarantine, our attorneys and staff have discovered new shows, apps, recipes, music and so much more! They’re too good to keep to ourselves, so we wanted to share them with you!
- Patrick has been sharpening his sous vide skills. He has been cooking his way through this cookbook by Hugh Acheson.
- Kati has been enjoying Hulu’s newest series “The Great”, a comedic drama about the rise of Catherine the Great.
- Bren wants you to check out the Merlin Bird App that helps you ID birds you see!
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month and Deb suggests the Insight Timer app that is the #1 free app for sleep, anxiety and stress!
- Plaza Theater is hosting drive in movies! Burton and his wife have already seen a few and are looking forward to more!
- Megan has been busy baking with her kids and this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Two Peas & Their Pod is incredible!
- The weather has been a saving grace in quarantine! Amy has been hitting the Big Creek Greenway in Forsyth on her bike!
- Stacey can’t get enough of Sara Evans’ new cover album called Copy That.
- Carolyn’s been busy digital scrapbooking via Scrapgirls and My Memories Suite 9!
- Both JoAnna & Candice have been binging the new season of Netflix’s Dead to Me and loving it!
What have some of your recent discoveries been this month? Reply and share with everyone!
*For informational purposes only. Not to be relied upon as legal advice. Nothing in this blog should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship. MMH is not responsible for, does not endorse or accept liability for any externally linked site or its content. MMH does not give any representation regarding the safety, reliability or accuracy of the content or materials contained on any external website.