Five Tips for Staying Organized in a Frenzied Market
Real Estate | Tips | What's going on! |
The robust real estate market in most areas of the country is keeping agents as busy as they want to be. That means more opportunity to meet and exceed your goals and raise your profile in your marketplace.
But business is no excuse for letting organization go by the wayside. Over the long haul, it is your careful note-taking and good record keeping, every bit as much as your client commitment, that will help you keep your pipeline full.
Here are five easy ways to stay efficient and organized even in a frenzied market:
- No clutter allowed – You manage a lot of forms and documentation, and it’s easy to get lost in a sea of paperwork. Beware of papers piling up on your desk. Make the time to put notes and documents in well-marked folders so you can retrieve what you need at a moment’s notice.
- Maintain a checklist – Whether it’s picking up your suits from the cleaners or attending a curbside closing, starting your day with a to-do list on hand will help keep details from getting lost in the shuffle.
- Keep good notes – As you rush from one task or appointment to another, you may think you will remember everything, but chances are you will not. Record all “reminders to self” in your phone or in a notebook as you go, and review the list often to be sure to follow through.
- Use that CRM – A good CRM lets you store customer and prospect information, identify sales opportunities, record service issues, and manage marketing campaigns all in one central location – but it’s only as good as the data you enter into it.
- Be double-safe with digital and hard copies – Develop the habit of copying all the documents you handle. Having a digital copy of a document lets you retrieve it from the cloud whenever you need it. Available scanner apps let you use your smart phone to scan a copy and upload it to your preferred cloud storage format.
This article is powered by Title Resources. Click Nov 2020 Five Tips to view the original publication.