Let’s Get Creative: A Gift Guide for Family, Friends & Clients
Tips | What's going on! |
We’re less than 50 days to Christmas, which means if you haven’t started your shopping yet this holiday season, now is the time to start. Here are some gift ideas that will stand out against the crowd:
- Subscription boxes – The subscription model is very popular right now for many product based companies. There are so many options from food to make up to books and more. Here are some options to consider:
- Winc – Wine Club Membership
- Birchbox – Beauty – Women and Men’s Subscriptions available
- Bouqs – Flowers
- Tomorrow’s Laundry – Luxury Men’s Essentials
- Mouth – Food/Drink options (i.e. jerky, cocktails, snacks, etc.)
For more subscription box ideas, click here.
Custom gift boxes – A custom made gift makes the receiver feel even more seen and known by you, the giver. Use any of the following services below to customize a box for the special person in your life:
- BOXFOX – Fully customizable gift boxes with item options like candles, blankets, food, books and more!
- Greetabl – Personalized photo gift boxes
- Something Splendid – Curated and build your own gift box options
Streaming Services – With everyone spending more time at home, spread the gift of additional months of a streaming service or introduce someone to a new show, movie or podcast featured on a service they don’t currently pay for by gifting them with a gift card. Popular streaming services include:
Donation to Charity – What do you give to the person who has everything? Consider donating to a charity or organization they’re passionate about. Or, maybe suggest a day where the two of you volunteer your time to support said charity.